Sunday, November 8, 2009

What a Pain in the Finger

When you etch the panels into the dome, The Dremel cuts a line that is about
1/16 inch wide and it's a rough cut.
So I had to file the cuts with a 1/8 inch file to get then as smooth as I could
get them.
They are not perfect, But I also noticed on the real Interrogator the panels
are not perfect either.
Once everything is cut and filed, Allot of the panels get covered with extra
goodies that the droid carries.

I still have more work to do on the pie panels, But this was as far as my finger
could handle for today.

4 comments:

  1. Rough or not, it still looks amazing!!!

    Jon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jon,
    Trying not to cut through the dome makes it rough.
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did I miss something....when did you start this project!?!?!?

    BREAKING MY JAWBONE FREAKIN COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    /Thomas

    ReplyDelete
  4. HAHAHAAAaaaa
    That's Funny Thomas :o)
    This will be a fillin project.
    I've allways wanted one and it will take some time to get it finished.
    The top is the hardest part.
    Calvin

    ReplyDelete